Tuesday, February 21, 2012

3-SONG THAT MADE MY DAY

Nakita ko lang to sa binabasa kong blog and I like it. :)


And I'm here to remind you of the mess you left
when you went away.
It's not fair to deny me of the cross I bear
that you gave to me.
You, you, you oughta know


Could you look me in the eye and tell me
that you;re happy now? Ohh, ohh.
Would you tell it to my face or have I been erased?
Are you happy now?
Are you happy now?


Yeah, I'm working, making money, I'm just starting to build a name.
I can feel it, around the corner, I could make it any day.
Mother, mother can you hear me, sure I'm sober, sure I'm sane.
Life is perfect, never better, still your daughter, still the same.
If I tell you what you want to hear,
Will it help you to sleep well at night?
Are you sure that I'm your perfect dear?
Now just cuddle up and sleep tight.
I'm hungry
I'm dirty
I'm losing my mid
Everything's fine!
I'm freezing
I'm starving
I'm bleeding to death
Everything's fine!
I miss you
I love you.

Yung mga lyrics na copy-paste ko dun ako nakakarelate. Haha. Wala lang may masabi lang. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment