Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Reasons Why I Love You

-- I can be myself when I'm with you. (all the time)

-- You make me feel like I never felt before. (pain?)

-- I can tell you anything. (you know all about me)

-- We're perfect match. (oh I wish...)

-- Thinking of you gives me a wonderful feeling. (hoping you're thinking of me too)

-- Your loves gives me the feeling that the best is coming ahead. (really? do you love me?)

-- You have a terrific sense of humor. (the best!)

-- Every time I look at you, my heart skips a beat. (like spotting a Hollywood)

-- You say my name in a special way. (steph? what's special in that name? hahahah)

-- You're irresistible. (super!)

-- You always say what I wanted to hear. (i love you...)

-- You never give up on me. (i give up on you :p)

-- You make me feel secure in your arms. (hug me)

-- Your small gesture speaks the way you feel. (that you don't love me :))

-- You treasure gifts I give to you. (i think it's love)

-- The way you say sorry. (oohhh)

-- You're smart enough to fall in love with me. (hahahah, just kidding)




HAHAHAHA. Alam ko wala ka jan. Mga pangarap ko lang yan e. :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment